Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday, April 8

I woke up and went out for breakfast at the local diner with my girlfriend. I had eggs with bacon, ham, sausage, and home fries. I also had 1 1/2 banana walnut pancakes. (I did skip the toast!)
I forgot to test for my fasting reading this morning... but I was at 231 right after eating.

Went for a good 45 minute walk, and became very hypo afterwards. I almost passed out (fell asleep) on the couch from feeling very tired after my walk.... I dropped to 55 bg!

For Lunch at 4:30 pm (late)
I had a bowl of vegetable-beef soup... 20 grams
A ham and cheese sandwich... 18 grams for the bread
38 Grams for lunch

I got a headache, and continued to feel very run-down and tired.

Dinner Brussle sprouts... 11 grams
broccoli & cauliflower... 9 grams
mashed potatoes... 28 grams
48 grams carbs for dinner

I was still feeling very tired for some reason... went to bed early and still had the headache.

No comments: