Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday, April 30

My current reading is 190, but that is after a couple cups of coffee with sugar... I forgot to test my waking bg this morning.

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in VT! Jenn and I went to Johnson, Morrisville, Hyde Park, and we went just general crusing for awhile, and then came home and worked in the yard around the apartment building. Using the new leaf rake to remove the winter debris, the dead leaves, and rocks was a workout ...so I got some exercise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff!
Sounds like you're still making steady progress! It sure helps when the weather cooperates!

Thought I'd let you know that I'll be leaving the Health Center in a few weeks to start my own practice in St. J.. It's been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you only success in your future endeavors!

Best regards!

Steph C.