Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday, April 06

Today I am starting the Carb-Counting diet... Here is my Meal Plan that I am to use as a guide.
My waking BG was 210 ...Probably high from the Cap'n Crunch cereal I pigged out on last night. I ate a bunch right out of the box after a I ate a regular bowl of it.... Damned late-night munchies struck again... Tonight that extra stuff has to stop!

I had a snack-bar for breakfast at about 11:30 am: (20 g)
And several cups coffee of course...

Lunch at around 2:30 pm
2 slices of bread... 18 grams
2 slices Pepper Jack cheese and some chicken salad spread... about 10 grams
1 snack-bar... 20 Grams
48 Grams for lunch

9:00 PM
Five tacos... 50 grams
1/2 cup of beans in tacos and also in a small taco salad... 15 grams
65 grams of carbs for dinner
And I was very full afterwards, too.
It is almost midnight now as I blog this, and I am still full!

I also went for a 1/2 hour walk after dinner.

No comments: