Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday, April 9

Sunday, April 9 ... 122 waking BG
I still feel very tired for some reason, and the headache is still there a little. I also noticed my right eye is all puffy and swollen under the eye for some reason. I wish I knew what is making me feel crappy like this!

I felt a lot better after I got up and going today. We went grocery shopping today, and I bought a bunch of healthy, low carb stuff for dinners and snacks for more or less the whole week.
I had quite a few things that I didn't count to eat today, but I did go for a 1/2 hour walk today, and I am now set up to eat healthy all week.

I kinda took a day off of the carb counting.... But I had mostly healthy stuff.
I probably had too much to eat today though... But tomorrow starts a new week, right?

No comments: